Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] 4.2.14 (or newer) support "Windows for Workgroups 3.1a"?

Am 30.04.2018 um 17:26 schrieb Andrea Baldoni via samba:
> I need to let Windows for Workgroup 3.11 clients (industrial machinery)
> connect to shares in the PDC samba Version 4.2.14-Debian
they should *never* be connected to the same network as your normal LAN
so the problem must not exist to start with

for "industrial machinery" i expect the budget for a switch with vlan
support or even completly physical networks and to connect both networks
for admin purposes a firewall between only allowing admin machines

any other setup is irresponsible