Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Find/delete bad DNS Entry

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:53:23 -0500
rschiefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> We upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 and Samba 4.7.6 but still have the same
> issue.  No additional errors in the logs.
>
> Any particular suggestions on ldapsearch or ldbsearch queries?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robb

Try running this on the DC:

ldbsearch --cross-ncs --show-binary -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb -b dc=samdom,dc=example,dc=com -s sub '(&(objectclass=dnsNode)(name=*))'

Change the paths etc to match your set up, it should dump your records
to screen, if you want them in a file, add '> /path/to/filename' e.g.
'> /root/dns_records.txt'