Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] cannot set share permissions

Reposting this because there was no reaction.

Is it normal that share permissions cannot be set on an AD-DC?
Computer Management of Win7 connects to the DC, but aborts when I click on "shares".

The shares are accessible, and I can set ACLs in the file system, just not the share permissions. Is the default that everybody has full access? Then maybe I just don't need it anyway.