Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] What is the maximum speed for download from a samba share

What is the maximum speed for download from a samba share?

I have a 100 kbit/s Internet

The maximum speed for a download from my  webserver with samba is about 25.000 kbit/s

The bottleneck is the samba access.  Without samba  I can download with 100 kbit/s

So the question? is it possible to get more speed or is this the maximum speed with samba?

I tried a lot of hints for samba tuning but nothing was faster.

Kind regards Knut