Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] re: access domain via ldap failed

Perfect !

You are right.
objectClass: posixAccount was missing and caused the problems.

Thanks a lot!

Bye, Peer

On 20.04.2018 12:40, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:14:03 +0800
"ryanyang51@xxxxxxx" <ryanyang51@xxxxxxx> wrote:

But the program works well with samba4.5.x. In fact I think it's the
compile progress or the rpm has something wrong. So I want to know if
my configure option or build option is not right. Although they are
right for 4.5.x.

I downloaded adexplorer to a win10 machine and ran it.

Entered the following info:
Connect to --> dc4.samdom.example.com
    User       --> Adminisrator
    Password   --> xxxxxxxxxx

Clicked on OK and I got a warning 'The directory service is unavailable'

I Changed the User to 'samdom\Adminisrator'

Clicked OK again and it now works.

So it looks like something has changed and you need to update your C#
program.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Peer-Joachim Koch

Max-Planck-Institut für Biogeochemie
Dr. Peer-Joachim Koch
Hans-Knöll Str.10            Telefon: ++49 3641 57-6705
D-07745 Jena                 Telefax: ++49 3641 57-7705