Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] samba4 auth (ldap) starnge problem

Hi,

we have updated our samba4 AD a few weeks ago from 4.4.latest -> 4.5.latest using the sernet packages.

We are using open-xchange(OX) as web-mail. The ox is using ldap to authenticate the users.

It is still working, but only for users created BEFORE we did the update. All new users can not login!

From the log file we only get an:

    ERROR: No user found with sAMAccountName=USERNAME

but ldapsearch is working for sAMAccountName=USERNAME.

It might be more an open-xchange issue, but may be someone had a similar problem.

Can I use tcpdump between the OX-Server and our SAMBA4 server to see the difference between an old and a new user ?

--
Bye,
    Peer

Max-Planck-Institut für Biogeochemie
Dr. Peer-Joachim Koch
Hans-Knöll Str.10            Telefon: ++49 3641 57-6705
D-07745 Jena                 Telefax: ++49 3641 57-7705