Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Share authentication problem

Hi Rowland,

Thank you very much for your help! The main problem was fixed today - and i have to apologize for bothering sambalist because it was an error40 (40cm in front of the PC). In my test enviroment, there was still an old, non-existing SID on the domdata share, however - after deleting the access permissions in Windows and adding new, everything goes fine now. I answered your additional questions below :)