Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] access domain via ldap failed

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 01:03:40 +0800 (CST)
Ryan  <ryanyang51@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So bath samba 4.7.6 and 4.8.0 hava this problem. Can it be comfirmed
> to be a bug? If so, it seems to be an important issue that should be
> resolved as an important function of a DC. Up to now I only have
> samba 4.5.x that work normal. But 4.5.x won't have new version any
> more. While I want to keep my samba to be the newest security
> version. Hope this problem get resolved soon. Thanks for your help
> RyanYang

You have been very vague about what you are trying to do, you just
mentioned adexplorer and ldap. I can assure that connecting to a Samba
AD DC via ldap still works
Can you give examples of what you are trying to do ?