Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba AD - Join MAC

Yes,

you re right. Im using the *Samba Internal DNS Back End*. This is my config:

# smb.conf

[global]
        netbios name = DC1
        realm = DOMAIN.DE
        workgroup = DOMAIN
        dns forwarder = <IP FIRST DNS SERVER> <IP SECOND DNS SERVER>
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        log level = 3
        tls enabled  = yes
        tls keyfile  = tls/key.pem
        tls certfile = tls/cert.pem
        tls cafile   = tls/ca.pem

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/domain.de/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No

# resolv.conf

# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver <IP DC2>
nameserver <IP DC3>

Thy very much!

Best regards