Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Wing's repo, rpms & upgrades

Hi again,

I've dropped wing's rpms.
I updated my DC's to el7.5, installed samba 4.7.6 from http://samba.tranquil.it/centos7/stable and things seem to work well so far. One thing that would be welcomed is to have proper repodata under http://samba.tranquil.it/centos7/stable.

I mirrored the http repo and created repodata for my setup by using this:

/usr/bin/createrepo --database --simple-md-filenames --workers=4 \
	..../contrib/samba/stable/x86_64

/usr/bin/createrepo --database --simple-md-filenames --workers=4 \
	..../contrib/samba/stable/noarch

@Denis : Thanks for the hints and links, very much apreciated.

Regards,

Vincent