Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba Debian Packages Wheezy 4.7.7

Hello List,

I maintain an private backport of samba for debian wheezy. Tried to integrate all appliable changes from the debian sid repo till 4.7.5. For 4.7.6 and 4.7.7 i only bumped the source packages. The packages do not require any packages from wheezy backports. Therefore I did not integrate glusterfs, cephfs and snapper support.
Using it on production on an dozen wheezy servers here since a few years.
In case someone is interested i uploaded my repo to github. Source and binary packages are all in the debian folder but things are unsigned because i do not own an gpg key.

https://github.com/achim71/samba-wheezy

Cheers,
Achim~