Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Invoice numbering for customers

On 10/04/2018 13:12, subscriptions via samba wrote:
Just wanted to ask a quick question here. I am running GNUC 2.6.12 and when I create a invoice for a customer I have to enter an invoice number. I was thinking perhaps there is setting somewhere that I missed to get it to automatically fill in a invoice number? Id hate to have invoices with the same invoice number since I have to manually type them in right now.
I think you should go here and seek help: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Getting_Help