Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Invoice numbering for customers

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:12:57 -0400
subscriptions via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just wanted to ask a quick question here. I am running GNUC 2.6.12
> and when I create a invoice for a customer I have to enter an invoice
> number. I was thinking perhaps there is setting somewhere that I
> missed to get it to automatically fill in a invoice number? Id hate
> to have invoices with the same invoice number since I have to
> manually type them in right now.
>
> Thank you,
>
> jdegraw

I think you night be asking this in the wrong place ;-)
Samba has nothing to with invoices, it isn't a POS program, it is the
implementation of Windows CIFS running on Unix.

If you feel this is the right place to ask, then you are going to have
to give us more info.