Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Operation Not Supported error for GETXATTR when VFS plugin "nfs4acl_xattr" is used

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 04:28:10PM +0530, Akash Jain wrote:
> Can you please elaborate more on which extensions you referred to?
> What all basic things do we need to do to use nfs4acl_xattr module with
> native NFS4 export mounted locally and shared through samba to get/set NT
> ACLs?

I guess you have to patch the code, or find someone who does it for you. Iirc
currently the module doesn't offer what you're looking for and neither does any
other module.

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team       https://samba.org/