Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to rejoin domain, LDAP error 50

W dniu 2018-04-08 12:49, Rowland Penny via samba napisał(a):
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 12:31:26 +0200
Kris via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should try this command sooner. Now I have made full backup and
something is missing:

[root@dc ~]# cd /opt/samba-4.7.6/bin
[root@dc bin]# ./samba_upgradeprovision --realm=DOMAIN.NET.PL -U
Administrator
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./samba_upgradeprovision", line 36, in <module>
     import ldb

I have the same output running the script from
/opt/samba-4.7.6/source4/scripting/bin/ directory.
OS is CentOS 6. Google returns nothing really special about it.

Any hint?

Have you got python-ldb installed ?
I think it is called pyldb on Centos.

Rowland

I do now. One step further, but now:
"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./samba_upgradeprovision", line 37, in <module>
    import samba
ImportError: No module named samba

I hope it's the last problem...

Regards,