Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Trust relationship between workstation & server

Hi,

On Windows 7 or 10 Domain Members facing I am a issue that is when logging into Domain, an error "Trust relationship between this Workstation & Server failed". I have remove the PC from the Domain and rejoin to Domain to clear this problem.

I have even seen that Microsoft Document also recommends the same remedy, but becomes a major issue in a large setup. I read somewhere that this error pops up when the computer account password gets reset when the member computer is turned off or not reachable. Resetting the computer account also does not work in this case, and we have blocked the PowerShell in Windows Member PCs.

Is there a remedy for this?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava