Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Share users across domains

I know these systems work with AD, the problem is the migration, I don't think is easy to migrate 5000 accounts from current systems to new systems. I will need to learn the sintaxes of all these new systems and this would take huge time because I know nothing of samba4, or AD, or dovecot, or kerberos and the boss whants the emails for students for next month. We don't plan to change cyrus/postfix and horde, whats the problem with them? I already tried kopano and the users hated it. And like I said there are a lot of internal administrative systems that were programmed (not by me) to work with ldap only, including some that are not opensource. A while ago I did research on how to migrate my current domain to samba4 and from what I understand it would be almost impossible or too difficult for my scenario

Citando Rowland Penny <rpenny@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 13:06:16 +0000