Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Replication taking time

Hi,

We have 4 Domain Controllers (2 in Bangalore and 2 in place that is 350 KM away from Bangalore, connected by a 200 Mbps Point-To-Point link) in our setup. Off late I am finding that the data replication is taking time (about 3 - 4 minutes). I did run samba-tool dbcheck command on all 4 servers and it did not return any errors. It is also noticed that the synchronization between the servers within same location and same LAN segment is also taking around 3 - 4 minutes.

Any suggestions to get over this small issue?

Samba AD Version 4.7.5 on CentOS 7.4. We are using BIND DNS Back end. DB Size is around 560 MB.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava