Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. März 2018 um 16:05 Uhr
Von: "Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Waishon <waishon009@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Samba] Share users across domains

  And how can I use these gpos?  I need to configure a gpo that pevent
student login in each administrative machine?

Citando Waishon <waishon009@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

   I would use one domain and some groups. So you put your Students
in the "students" group and the administratives in the "admin".

   Then simply create two OUs, one for the admin machine and one for
the machine for both. Then you're able to create some group policy's
to restrict the login to the admin group for the admin machine OU.

   This is a scenario where you can find a lot of tutorials on the
internet. All Microsoft tutorials about setting up groups,
permissions or GPOs would apply here.
   (As far as you would like to use Windows machines, are you?
Otherwise you should mention which OS you will use in your