Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Share users across domains

 Hi, I'm new to samba and I need help in how to setup this:

​I have 2 networks: Academic and Administrative
​I have 2 kind of users: Students and Administratives

​What I need is this:
​Students can only login in the Academic network
​Administratives need to login in both networks

​I think about make 2 domais and put the academic machines in the academic domain and the administrative machines in the administrative domain, but in this way how could I make administrative users login in the academic machines?

--
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes
Instituto Federal Sul-rio-grandense