Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to access AD with ADExplorer

On 3/27/2018 8:20 AM, Erdei Miklos via samba wrote:
I find if you don't use DOMAIN\username for the user you get this error

message.
I tried logging on with and without domain prefix (and suffix too). Same result: all formats work on 4.5 and none on 4.6.

For reference I am currently using Ubuntu 14.04 and Samba 4.7.5. Sorry, I've only experienced that issue when not prefacing the domain name with the username.

James