Re: [Samba] [SamLogon, network] vs [Kerberos KDC, ENC-TS Pre-authentication]
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 09:25:11 +0200
- From: mj via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] [SamLogon, network] vs [Kerberos KDC, ENC-TS Pre-authentication]
Thanks for the response.
On 03/26/2018 09:13 AM, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
- SamLogon,network is an interactive logon, so a user typing a password
on a windows domain joined workstation
No, that would be SamLogon,interactive.
- Kerberos KDC,ENC-TS Pre-authentication is something like: an already
logged on user accessing another server within the same AD doain
No, that is most likely a user getting their first ticket on logon.
So, a follow-up question if I may:
In what case would "a user getting their first ticket on logon" fail..?
Suppose the samLogon,interactive succeeded, why would "user getting
their first ticket on logon" fail..? What would the scenario be, there..?
I'm glad to hear you are making good use of the audit log feature.
We like it a lot, yes :-)
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the