Re: [Samba] [SamLogon, network] vs [Kerberos KDC, ENC-TS Pre-authentication]
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 09:08:28 +0200
- From: mj via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] [SamLogon, network] vs [Kerberos KDC, ENC-TS Pre-authentication]
No one knows..?
My guess is:
- SamLogon,network is an interactive logon, so a user typing a password
on a windows domain joined workstation
- Kerberos KDC,ENC-TS Pre-authentication is something like: an already
logged on user accessing another server within the same AD doain
But is what I guess true...? :-)
On 03/22/2018 10:34 AM, mj via samba wrote:
This is just curiosity.
We are monitoring failed logons, and there seem to be three types:
- LDAP,simple bind/TLS
(obious, failed ldap logons)
and these two:
- Kerberos KDC,ENC-TS Pre-authentication
Could someone explain what (the difference between) these two types is?
Google doesn't really seem to help.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the