Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Google Cloud Directory Service password synchronization for AD DC

Thank you very much for this help. I'll dig deeper into your suggestion.
I'm new to samba, trying to catch up as fast as I can ;-)
As google only accepts plain text, Base64, MD5 or SHA1, I'll probably look
for OpenLDAP-type hashes.

I'll read as many samba doc as I can and dig for technical informations on
how to get there

Cheers,

Fabien