Re: [Samba] Primary group is 0 and contains 0 supplementary groups
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:38:10 +0100
- From: "L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Primary group is 0 and contains 0 supplementary groups
You could try the setting.
ntlm auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only
>From man smb.conf
The available settings are:
· ntlmv1-permitted (alias yes) - Allow NTLMv1 and above for all clients.
· ntlmv2-only (alias no) - Do not allow NTLMv1 to be used, but permit NTLMv2.
· mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only - Only allow NTLMv1 when the client promises that it is providing MSCHAPv2 authentication (such as the ntlm_auth tool).
· disabled - Do not accept NTLM (or LanMan) authentication of any level, nor permit NTLM password changes.
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: samba [mailto:samba-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
> Rowland Penny via samba
> Verzonden: dinsdag 20 maart 2018 8:58
> Aan: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Onderwerp: Re: [Samba] Primary group is 0 and contains 0
> supplementary groups
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 20:35:42 -0300
> Elias Pereira via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > It might help if you told us how Extreme advised you to configure
> > > it.
> After reading this 'Under Server Policy find section
> Authentication and
> set Default Source = LDAP and Authentication Type = PEAP-MS-CHAPv2'
> I think I understand the problem, try adding this to the Samba AD DC:
> ntlm auth = yes
> If this works, then you now have a system that is using NTLMv1
> To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
> instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the