Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Primary group is 0 and contains 0 supplementary groups

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:31:00 -0300
Elias Pereira via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have a rfs6000 wifi model controller from Extreme Network that has
> the ability to become a member of the AD. When we configure it
> according to Extreme support, the error "NT_STATUS_LOGIN_FAILURE" on
> the controller and in the samba logs shows the following errors.

It might help if you told us how Extreme advised you to configure it.

I take it that it runs some version of Samba, if some what version ?
Is there a smb.conf and if so, can you obtain it and post a copy ?