Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Forwarder all reverse zones that AD DNS not authoritative

hi folks,

To forward everything that does not belong to AD (subdomain
ad.domain.intra) to the domain "domain.intra" I configured an entry as show
below in named.conf.local

zone "domain.intra" IN {
        type forward;
        forward only;
        forwarders { 172.16.1.10; }; # ns1.domain.intra
};

Within this network (172.16.1.0/24) I have dc1 (dc1.ad.domain.intra), dc2
(...) and fileserver (...)

The way I forward all reverse zone requests that AD DNS is not
authoritative is via rsat's DNS Manager or may be as in the example below?

zone "1.16.172.in-addr.arpa" {
       type forwarder;
       forwarder only;
       forwarders { 172.16.1.10; };