Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.8.0 Available for Download

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:08:36 +0000
Miguel Medalha via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 13-03-2018 19:22, Karolin Seeger via samba-technical wrote:
> > 		"It is time that we all see gender as a
> > 		 spectrum instead of two sets of
> > 		 opposing ideals. We should stop
> > 		 defining each other by what we are not
> > 		 and start defining ourselves by who we
> > 		 are."
> >
> > 		 Emma Watson
> could keep it free from political propaganda, ideological
> brainwashing and other such BS.
>
> Thank you!

Miguel, it is standard to add something similar to the top of every
release notes. In this instance Karolin chose the above, I can see no
problem with it. It isn't political propaganda or brainwashing, it
isn't anything other than a quote. Perhaps it is you that has a
problem ?