Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.8.0 Available for Download

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 09:08:36PM +0000, Miguel Medalha via samba wrote:
> On 13-03-2018 19:22, Karolin Seeger via samba-technical wrote:
> > 		"It is time that we all see gender as a
> > 		 spectrum instead of two sets of
> > 		 opposing ideals. We should stop
> > 		 defining each other by what we are not
> > 		 and start defining ourselves by who we
> > 		 are."
> >
> > 		 Emma Watson
> keep it free from political propaganda, ideological brainwashing and other
> such BS.
> Thank you!

Miguel, Karolin is the Samba release manager and as such is
free to chose whichever quotes for the release she feels are
appropriate. I am constantly delighted at the range of
material she finds and uses !

If you don't like the quotes you are free to unsubscribe
from samba-technical, and you won't have to see them.

	Jeremy Allison.