Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] aio-pthread, conflicting param info

On a related note:

Some time ago, you instructed a user to use the following aio_pthread parameter:

    aio_pthread:aio open = true

This is not undocumented in the man page. Does the parameter have any effect, and what is the effect?

Although I tried for a while, I couldn't locate your original message. I don't remember whether it was posted on bugzilla or on a mailing list, but I am positive this instruction was given to someone because I took a note of the parameter, then.

I found the original message:

(In my previous message I wanted to say, of course, "not documented in the man page" :-) )