Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] smb protocol version

Hi comunity, i have implemented in my company a small samba server only use for sharing proposes. Mi problem is simple, in the config i set the directives "client min protocol = SMB2" and "client max protocol = SMB3_11". Acording to this 2 directives a client with Windows XP can't connect to my server, but i have 2 clientes using that OS and conncect without problems. I let my config here, any sugestions will be apreceated.

   local master = no
   load printers = no
   printing = bsd
   printcap name = /dev/null
   disable spoolss = yes
   netbios name = data1
   workgroup = MY
   security = ADS
   realm = MY.COMPANY.CU
   encrypt passwords = yes
   client min protocol = SMB2
   client max protocol = SMB3_11

   idmap config *:backend = rid
   idmap config *:range = 100000-200000

   winbind use default domain = yes
   winbind enum users  = yes
   winbind enum groups = yes

   vfs objects = acl_xattr
   map acl inherit = Yes
   store dos attributes = Yes

   log level = 1
   log file = /var/log/samba/samba.log

  path = /home/samba/data1
  browseable = Yes
  read only = No
  force create mode = 0660
  force directory mode = 0660

  vfs objects = acl_xattr full_audit
  full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%S
  full_audit:facility = local7
  full_audit:success = mkdir rename unlink rmdir pwrite open
  full_audit:failure = none
  full_audit:priority = NOTICE

PD: English it's not my native language. Thanks in advance

Saludos Cordiales

Lic. Alex Gutiérrez Martínez

Tel. +53 7 2710327