Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] dns_tkey_negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable - documentation update

L.P.H. van Belle via samba schrieb am 07.03.2018 14:11:

> 2 Small questions here.
> Pointing to itself with
> nameserver or nameserver real_ip_of_DC

with real_ip_of_DC

> Samba Internal DNS or Samba+Bind9_DLZ ?

I was pretty desparate, and did re-join the domain with
a different DC (I have a network with two sites and two
DCs on each site), so I ruined the consistency, which in
return seemed to disturb the DNS update. kinit + klist
worked fine, so I got no immediate indications on a DNS

Best regards