Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] SAMBA4 Fileserver & Disk Quota

Hello Rainer,

thy very much for your help. It *works *pretty well.

I also added:

inherit owner = yes

Now i ve ensured (hope so) all created files and folder have the same user and group. Individual users quota now shouldn't affect by group shares.

With best regards und schönen Tag noch

Micha Ballmann

PS: Nice synergy effects between university of koblenz and landau ;).