How is the share path "/opt/shares/geoportale-lizmap" mounted?
Is it mounted with "acl,user_xattr" options?

Claudio

Il 26/02/2018 12:41, Andrea Rossetti via samba ha scritto:
I still have this problem can anyone help me to solve or troubleshoot it?
I also have another samba member server apparently identical (and apparently configured identical) that instead work well.

See also this screenshot
https://imagebin.ca/v/3t1ykTpRAIzR

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Da: Andrea Rossetti
Inviato: venerdì 23 febbraio 2018 09:47
A: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Missing 'security' tab

Hi,
I try to formulate the question better! :)
I’ve successfully joined an ubuntu 16.04 machine, as member server, to an active directory domain Windows server 2012 R2 following the instructions in the wiki.samba.org “Setting up Samba as a Domain Member” now I set the acls using Windows acl on a share. For that I followed the instruction in the “Setting up a Share Using Windows ACLs” in the wiki. I also granted the SeDiskOperatorPrivilege to the 'Domain admins' group.
But when I try to manage the computer with the ‘computer management’ mmc snap-in from Windows as a user member of 'Domain admins' group, when I right click on the share and click on properties the 'security' tab is missing (see the attached screenshot).
Where is the problem or how can I troubleshoot the problem?

This is my smb.conf
[global]
    workgroup = COM_SPOLETO
    realm = COMUNE.SPOLETO.LOCAL
    client signing = yes
    client use spnego = yes
    kerberos method = secrets and keytab
    security = ads
    bind interfaces only = yes
    interfaces = lo enp0s3
    enable privileges = yes
    idmap config * : backend = tdb
    idmap config * : range = 2000-9999
    idmap config COM_SPOLETO : backend = rid
    idmap config COM_SPOLETO : range = 10000-999999
    username map = /etc/samba/user.map
    vfs objects = acl_xattr
    map acl inherit = yes
    store dos attributes = yes
    winbind refresh tickets = Yes
    server string = %h server (Samba, Ubuntu)
    dns proxy = no
    log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
    log level = 1
    max log size = 1000