Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] SAMBA failed join domain DC

samba-tool domain join example.ru DC --server=srv-dc01.example.ru --
username=vas.lah --password=password --realm=EXAMPLE.RU --site=SITE2
srv-dc01.example.ru - windows server 2008netdom query fsmoSchema
owner                srv-dc01.example.ruDomain role owner
    srv-dc01.example.ruPDC role                    srv-
dc02.example.ruRID pool manager            srv-
dc01.example.ruInfrastructure owner        srv-dc01.example.ru
Setting update DNS in srv-dc01.example.ru: Security only