Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Winbind idmap partially fails to load attributes with 4.6.7 (Ubuntu 17.10)

Greetings, Rowland Penny!

> Yes, don't post the output of 'testparm -v', just post the output of
> 'testparm'. Also don't post a 'diff', post two separate smb.conf files,
> better still post them into a post here.

> I refuse to try and wade through all those parameters, when most of
> them are DEFAULT settings.

I wasn't expecting anything better from you.
Honestly, I was not expecting a reply at all. But you just broke a new low.

With best regards,
Andrey Repin
Monday, February 19, 2018 00:28:13

Sorry for my terrible english...