Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] how to upgrade schema version?

Thank you everybody for your help and the information you gave me.
Currently the network is running quite smoothly and I got other urgent issues to work on at the moment.
I will report back when I looked into it.
This looks really laborious and I'm wondering why there is no easier way to upgrade the schema or at least why there is no documentation on the wiki as obviously we are not alone with our problem.

Kind regards,

Peter