Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] I can't deny zone transfer when using bind as DNS backend

It doesn't work for me. I put allow-transfer {"none";}; in named.conf.options. Reload the bind9 service.  but I can not avoid the zone transfer to the Active Directory Integrated Zone !

I use Samba 4.7.4 (From Source) and BIND 9.10.3-P4-Debian (Debian 9)

This configuration works well on standard zones but not on DLZ (Samba) Zones.