Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] When upgrade samba and dbcheck some pc accounts lost the domain

Hi:

I could finally update my DCs from Zentyal 4.2 (Using Samba 4.3.4) to the last Samba version (4.7.4).

I had to do a dbcheck to fix some old attributes. It works fine now. But some PCs (Windows and Linux) lost

their relation with the domain. I think that the --fix --yes took some data off from the ldb. Nevertheless

the computer accounts are there! Maybe they lost some attibutes...I don't know.

But Now, I want to re-join these computers by using some commands or fixing some attributes on de DC and

not by going to the user's computers.

Any idea ?