Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPOs not Working!

On 2/6/2018 12:44 PM, Micha Ballmann via samba wrote:
Hello,

i have a testing environment, 2 DCs Ubuntu 18.04, SAMBA 4.7.4 - MIT Kerberos (clean, not upgraded). I just wan to create/activating a simple GPOs.

# Interactive logon: Do not require CTRL + ALT + DEL -> activate

# Interactive login: Do not displa last user name -> activate

When im activating this Policys (no errors or something like that) nothing happend.

I reboot two Domain Members (Windows 7). Still showing last username and CTRL + ALT + DEL. Also typed "gpudate /force", didn't help. Also rejoined the clients.

I configured the SYSVOL replication with this guide:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Rsync_based_SysVol_replication_workaround

Tell me what information you need if isn't enough.

I hope you can help!

Thanks

Micha

Run gpresult /H GPReport.html on the client via. a command line. Open GPReport.html and see if the GPO's are actually being applied. Note any errors.

James