Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Using Samba AD for NFSV4 Kerberos servers and clients

Is it possible to use Samba AD for Kerberos KDC with NFV4 servers and then have clients connect to them?

I have Ubuntu Server for the server and Linux Mint for clients. So far, I've got a lot setup according to these instructions

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NFSv4Howto

And seem to have adapted the keytab entries from using this Samba AD info

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Generating_Keytabs

But I'm kind of stuck getting the actual mount to work on a client side. I'll admit to never using Kerberos with NFS before and my Samba AD knowledge is also fairly new (but I do have working Samba AD for Windows and Linux client logins, group, POSIX & Win ACls). I can't seem to find good information or howto on implementing NFSKerberos + SambaAD

Before I post actual questions and logs, is this configuration even possible?