[Samba] Using Samba AD for NFSV4 Kerberos servers and clients
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 16:30:29 -0500
- From: Ken McDonald via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Using Samba AD for NFSV4 Kerberos servers and clients
Is it possible to use Samba AD for Kerberos KDC with NFV4 servers and then have clients connect to them?
I have Ubuntu Server for the server and Linux Mint for clients. So far, I've got a lot setup according to these instructions
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NFSv4Howto And seem to have adapted the keytab entries from using this Samba AD info https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Generating_KeytabsBut I'm kind of stuck getting the actual mount to work on a client side. I'll admit to never using Kerberos with NFS before and my Samba AD knowledge is also fairly new (but I do have working Samba AD for Windows and Linux client logins, group, POSIX & Win ACls). I can't seem to find good information or howto on implementing NFSKerberos + SambaAD
Before I post actual questions and logs, is this configuration even possible?
-- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: Re: [Samba] a quick small howto to get samba 4.7.4 on ubuntu 16.04.
- Next by Date: [Samba] Samba Fails to Delete Folder and Leaves Behind Broken Symlinks
- Previous by thread: [Samba] Fwd: Samba AD DC not working properly within Docker [NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR]
- Next by thread: Re: [Samba] Using Samba AD for NFSV4 Kerberos servers and clients