Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Does samba support fsync() a directory?

Hi, Jeremy:

> That isn't any use. We don't need to know what is going on at the client, we need to know what is going on at the server.

I pasted the samba log here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CaoShuFeng/paste/master/samba_log

The file I fsync()ing is called `aaa`. I can see some log about this file.

Thanks
Cao

在 2018年02月02日 21:07, Jeremy Allison 写道:
On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 09:05:44PM +0800, 曹树烽 via samba wrote:
Hi, Jeremy:

  Can you show us the wireshark trace and the smbd logs
Sorry that I don't known how to use wireshark now.

I have the ptrace log: