Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Changing expired Samba AD password during Windows login

Ok, so I tried all the suggestions without success.

Unless I hear back from someone saying it is NOT possible for a user to change an expired password during login from a Domain account on a Samba 4.7.4 AD domain (only 1 DC, and I also tried latest dev release), then I will proceed with more in-depth troubleshooting, log file debugging, and mock-up VM's in order to determine what is happening.

Effectively for me, Samba AD is unusable unless users can change an expired password during login like they can when running on a pure Windows Server AD domain.

Thanks for everyone (anyone?) and their assistance!