Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Adding Share Windows ACL

Hello,

this helped me. I ve read some articles about share permissions and security. It is usually or recommended to set the share permission to "everyone" (it avoids some complexy mixed structur between share permissons and security) with full control and only manage the access via ACLs/NTSF permissions. In this case i have no more permission issues and i dont need to setup a "unix group" or enable unix attributs for the group "domain admins" and the user "administrator".

Thy very much for your great help!

PS: "Now im ignoring the security tab with good conscience"

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:23:03 +0100