Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.7.4 + bind9 DLZ /backend/ dropping delegated domain

Just a wild guess, but I and others have been having problems with
samba_dlz, because of named "reload."
Try to see if
systemctl reload named
and
systemctl restart named
break and fix the server respectively.  (if your're not using systemd, try
"serivice named reload", "service named restart instead")
If you have a /etc/logrotate.d/named file containing "systemctl reload
named.service"
this could be the reason.  Change the command to "restart" in the logrotate
file.

On 29 January 2018 at 09:52, Zdravko Zdravkov via samba <
samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alright. This morning I came to the office and found out that the storage
> isnt getting resolved aswell. In Friday it was good. So it takes like 2
> days of inactivity and the record goes off.
>
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Zdravko Zdravkov <nirayah@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Sure.
> > It's actually a video, the part starts around 2:50 -
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSCJSVbFEfc
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 1:01 PM, Rowland Penny via samba <
> > samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Can you post a link to the guide.
> >>
> >> Rowland
> >>

> >> --