Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba AD Debug Login Script / Sometimes Network drive not connected

When you log into the computer, the network connection has not been established yet. You can try one more test: put a small 4-port switch between your computer and the big switch, or just wait for 1 minute and then try logon. This happens in my work environment: some switch ports are not set to spanning-tree portfast.

 Allen