Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Internal DNS logging

Thanks Denis,

I was looking for the option 'dns:x' in the wiki but I didn't find it. Now it works.

I used

   log level = 3 auth:3  dns:0

auth_audit:3 gives me unknown class message

But where I can find a complete list of classes for log level?

I'll also give a try on the last version of samba with json.

Thanks again

Giuseppe