Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Failed to finalize nt token

Am 2018-01-16 um 16:09 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:

As mentioned "net cache flush" made it work again. Unsure what was the
reason, though!

today we had the same issue again and had to run "net cache flush" again. The admin there googled this:

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1997592-winbind-samba-some-users-unable-to-authenticate-until-local-cache-is-cleared

but a cronjob like that doesn't look like a good solution to me, more like a hack until a real fix is found.

Does anyone know if this issue would be solved by upgrading the DM to 4.6.12 or even 4.7.x ?

We are unsure which way to go here.