Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Access to Windows 2016 server works with IP but not with netbios name

In a perfect world, SysVol would be on an AD Domain Controller, but there
are people on here who do things out of the perfect world ;-)

If the answer was yes though, then I would be able to post the Reg Setting
to enable access from Windows 10 and above to those shares. I needed to
apply it as we are still running PDCs in almost every site. Trust me, I
can't wait to roll out AD