[Samba] Is there any way to import a samba ldb database?
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:42:25 -0500
- From: Denis Morejon via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Is there any way to import a samba ldb database?
Is there any way to install a samba from scratch, configure it as a domain controller, and import the objects (Users, PCs, etc) of an existing and older samba DC ?
I mean, how to do that using either ldb or tdb files? (Not by joining to the domain)
Thanks -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: Re: [Samba] Sysvolreset
- Next by Date: Re: [Samba] DRS Replication between two DC's Failing
- Previous by thread: [Samba] DRS Replication between two DC's Failing
- Next by thread: [Samba] samba port 135 conflict with dce service on hpux